Your Belongings and Storm Damage
Our technicians are specialty trained to respond to major storm events and are on-call and ready to respond 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, to any size property damage emergency. When we arrive, we will provide an assessment of the damage and help you with the insurance paperwork and process. At the same time, we will secure the structure by boarding up windows, and removing broken glass and other debris that can cause injury. If there is water damage, we will extract the water and install air movers and dehumidifiers to remove the moisture from the air.
Depending on the severity of the damage we may provide any combination of these services:
- Board-ups to secure the property
- Building repair services
- Water damage restoration
- Odor removal
- Deep cleaning and sanitization services
- Sewage cleanup
- Mold remediation
- Carpet and furniture cleaning
- Electronics restoration
- Document and photograph restoration
- Other specialized services as needed
We understand how stressful, damaging, and scary hurricanes can be, and we are Here to Help. ® When you face storm-related property damage, you can count on us to clean up and restore the damage back to preloss condition, “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 850-466-3076.
If You Have Questions or Need Help, Call Us Today – (850) 466-3076
SERVPRO of Downtown and North Pensacola specializes in restoring contents damaged by storms and other water damage events. Our expertise and our “restore” versus “replace” mentality can help you save money while preserving precious keepsakes that can’t be replaced. We pretest your contents to determine what items can be restored back to their condition before the water damage. We utilize several methods of cleaning your contents, including:
- Dry Cleaning - Used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning - An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe -Effective for items that can’t withstand cleaning.
- Foam Cleaning - Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if cleaned.
- Abrasive Cleaning - Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning - Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.
If your home requires extensive restoration or cleaning, SERVPRO of Downtown and North Pensacola can conduct an organized, efficient move-out of the affected area. A move-out will provide several benefits, including:
- A quicker remodeling process
- Protecting items from potential damage
- Protecting contents from further on-site damage
When restoration is completed, we will work with you to coordinate the move-in according to your needs. The services offered upon move-in may depend on your insurance coverage.
Water-damaged electronics can present a serious hazard. Do not attempt to turn on or operate any electrical device that you suspect has been damaged by water. We will coordinate the restoration of your electronics, including:
- Television sets
- DVD players
- And more
The key to restoring electronics is taking prompt action to prevent further damage. We start by cleaning the exterior of electronic devices to help stop further corrosion and damage. Electronics will be cleaned and inspected by a qualified electronics technician.
Document / Photograph Drying
When your valuable documents, including photographs, are damaged by water, extreme caution should be taken to help ensure the water damage does not destroy the document. Although some documents may not be restored to pre-water damage condition, SERVPRO of Downtown and North Pensacola can save a great deal and help minimize additional damage.
Depending on the type of documents and the level of water damage, we have five options for the restoration of documents:
- Air Drying
- Freezer Drying
- Vacuum Freeze Drying
- Vacuum Thermal Drying
Contents Claim Inventory Service
When a storm event happens, the damage can often feel overwhelming. We can help ease the worry and confusion during the recovery process by offering our Contents Claim Inventory Service (CCIS), which provides a detailed and accurate list of your belongings. We take a room-by-room inventory of your contents, including digital photos, and in some instances, bar coding.
Our Contents Claim Inventory Service:
- Preloss list and value of contents
- Detailed and accurate report
- Better information to settle claims quicker
- Assistance with burden of proof for claims
- Peace of mind when you need it most