Breaking the Hold of Mold in Molino
It is impossible to entirely eliminate mold from the planet, so the best we can do is keep mold from growing. It starts as a tiny spore, but the spores are too small to see, and too tough to kill. We can get rid of growing mold because it is visible, and we can control the moisture it needs to grow.
If a home- or business-owner in or around Molino suspects or sees water damage, the person should expect mold. Call SERVPRO® of North Pensacola at 850-466-3076 or send a message online. SERVPRO is available 24/7 without exception.
Why hurry? Why SERVPRO of North Pensacola?
• Mold can start growing between 24-28 hours after exposure to moisture, so if we can deprive it of moisture earlier, the spores will not grow
• To prevent further problems, we are Faster to any size disaster
• SERVPRO has the right equipment
• The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recommends that homeowners who attempt to mitigate mold do so only if it covers a small area
• The EPA requires business owners to hire professionals
• If the spores land inside a wall that is not completely dry, the mold grows
• Substances that kill growing mold are harsh enough that people need to wear personal protective equipment (PPE)
• Ignoring the mold will not make it go away
? Mold grows only on surfaces that it can consume, which means the mold will destroy whatever it lives on
? The more mold there is, the more it can grow
? It is smelly
? It is unsightly
? It may trigger allergies or other problems
SERVPRO of North Pensacola will make the area look “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO of North Pensacola is independently owned and operated.