SERVPRO of North Pensacola Restores Property After Disasters – and Before Disasters
When Disaster Strikes, Call SERVPRO® of North Pensacola to Help with Restoration
Remediation of water, fire, smoke, mold, and storm damage is what we do. No job is too big for SERVPRO of North Pensacola. No job is too small.
We are leaders in damage remediation, mold mitigation, and all kinds of restoration. The company is also a leader in cleanup from hazardous waste and from other disasters.
If a major storm hits North Pensacola or a fire ravages a commercial district, we are up to the job. SERVPRO of North Pensacola is one of over 1,700 franchises in the United States and Canada. If a job requires more people or resources than we have in North Pensacola, we call upon help from others. Similarly, we provide help to other areas after large-scale disasters.
Call us any time at 850-466-3076. We never ignore a call.
Emergency services are available all day, every day. Holidays, weekends, and odd hours do not provide immunity from disasters. Because disasters can happen any time, we are ready to provide remediation and restoration services any time.
Damage Causes Damage: Redundancy and Repetition
It sounds as if we’re stuck in a time loop, but it’s true that damage is damaging. Damage from natural and human-caused disasters doesn’t just sit on the surface. It continues to cause harm. Consider:
- Soot and smoke are corrosive. Whether a fire occurred in your home or business or from several miles away, the soot and smoke travel with air currents.
- Soot and smoke keep corroding surfaces until they are removed.
- Water from fire suppression is harmful by itself. See below for more information.
- In the first hours of a water overflow (or from any source of water damage), the water destroys paper, crumbles plaster, and delaminates wood and vinyl (such as in linoleum). The damage keeps getting worse.
- Water can rust steel and crack concrete.
- Water-damaged wiring can cause sparks, setting up another fire or causing electrical failures.
- Mold needs only a little extra water to start growing. Just look at a bath towel left crumpled in a corner. Mold eats almost everything and continues growing until there is no moisture and nothing to eat.
- Mold, soot, smoke, water, and other contaminants travel through the air vents and pipes. They damage wiring and the materials in the pipes and HVAC.
- Particles from the contaminants can cause potential health effects.
- At the very least, the particles leave behind strong, unpleasant odors.
SERVPRO of North Pensacola: Here to Help®
- Mitigate mold damage
- Remove damaged materials
- Remove odors
- Help restore structures and belongings to a state as good as the preloss condition